Wednesday 27 April 2011

Easter Break

Well I hope everyone enjoyed some time off and hopefully got some chocolate from the Easter Bunny!!  We have had my sister-in-law home from the Navy and had lots of family time which has been so nice.

But I have had time to do some scrapbooking too!!  This weeks entry into the Color Room. 

It is a photo of my husband Adrian and his late grandad Ray.  It is a Treasured Moment in Time and a very special photo. This has been my very first Heritage page.


I have stamped, inked, masked, misted, painted.  I scrunched alot of the paper to give it an aged look. 



I used Tim Holtz photo tape and the key is also a Tim Holtz key and some 7 Gypsies tissue tape.

Thanks for checking my page out!!  Now to clean up my mess!!!

Renee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment