Thursday 5 May 2011

Cute

Hey There,

This week I set myself two challenges that I have worked into one layout.  Firstly, I have entered the Color Room again, with pastel colors that I loved.  Then I have entered the Dusty Attic Inspiration Challenge, inspired by Emeline's style.  This is what I have come up with:

This is a photo of my best friend Kerryn's gorgeous little girl "Imogen".  It was just the perfect photo for this color challenge.  I have used Dusty Attic chipboard - Ferns and Scroll #3.  I have used Leanne Pearce's Chip Chop Shop Little Birdy and Button.  Prima flowers and a butterfly charm.  Websters Pages trim and several different punches.


The background was achieved by using a doodling template and water color crayons.  I then whitewashed over the top. Emeline's style is about punches, flower cut outs and clusters of flowers. 

The best thing is that I had fun scrapping with friends which is what life is all about!

Thanks for checking out my blog!!

Renee Aslette

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog Renee ...that LO is gorgeous and thanks for stopping by my blog too! xxxx Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gidday Renee....how gorgeous are your pages... love this and that cluster with all those yummy embellishments...i have had a wee look at all the others pages... fantastic work... looking forward to coming back and seeing the latest color room page up here. keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just wanted to stop by again and say thanks for the congrats...

    oh and this page is just darling...gorgeous Custer of embellies and also the color combo it yummy!!!

    and the fimo magic fits in there perfectly too thanks...i hope you are enjoying all the little yummies from the shop.

    ReplyDelete