Saturday 21 May 2011

Scrapping Outback - My Scraproom Rules Competition - Challenge #1

Hi There Everyone,

Have been a very busy girl this week.  I am taking part in the Scrapping Outback - My Scraproom Rules competition.  This weeks challenge # 1 is to do the following:

Fussy cutting chop your paper
Chipboard Chopped
Garnish with Distressing
Minimum of 3 Noticeable Hand made Flowers

Here is my entry:


This is a picture of my nannna, who is just so special to us all!!  I have fussy chopped some patterned paper with roses and leaves (my nanna's favourites).  I have chopped two pieces of chipboard, there is a half of a butterfly in the top left corner and the bottom right corner, and the floral chipboard has been cut also.  I have distressed the photo mat and the outside of the page.  I have handmade three roses out of clay and painted them and used perfect pearls.


The close-ups show everything in more detail.  You can head over to the Scrapping Outback Gallery to see the other beautiful entries as well Scrapping Outback Gallery

Thanks for checking out my page.

Renee xo




No comments:

Post a Comment