Thursday 28 July 2011

Beautiful Day

Hey There Everyone,

It is such a beautiful sunny day here in North Queensland!!

This is my entry for the Scrap The Boys July Competition, but I am also going to apply for their design team.  We all know how many boys pages I do and I would love to be apart of a team which truly inspires me.  The monthly challenges are also a great chance to try new techniques and get some pages done!!


This is definately a super bright and colourful page!!  For the competition you had to use the word "Play" somewhere in the title and use tape.  I have used the 7Gypsies tissue tape on my page.  It fitted in perfectly!!


Super excited about applying for this design team.  So cross your fingers and toes for me!!

Thanks again for checking out my page!!

Renee



2 comments:

  1. love the bright colours! fab work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee... Than you so much for all your beautiful words of late... i have been meaning to pop by and say thanks and hello for a while now... just trying to catch up on lots of work... then i will have a bit more time to blog and also catch up on all my scrappy friends blogs.

    so i think congrats is in order and i have my fingers crossed that SBM do published your page that was picked up.

    and also best of luck with your masters entry!

    oh and yeah get scrapping with all your echo park goodies ... you never know your luck you have to be in it to win it.

    and just a little note to say your creations and you are just gorgeous!

    have some scrappy fun this week... take care leeann XXX

    ReplyDelete