Monday 25 July 2011

So Excited!! Maybe It Will Happen.....

Hi There Everyone,

This week has had me inspired all over again!! 

There is a possibility that Scrapbooking Memories might be going to publish one of my pages........for the first time ever...........so very exciting.  I have sent it off and I have fingers crossed that they will be happy to put it in their magazine!!

This week I had a chance to do something that I have always wanted to but just never got around to it.

The Sassafras Lass Monthly Challenge.

This month you had to use more than one collection on the same page.


I have used Monstosity, Apple Jack and Anthem Collections.
I splatted paint on the background.
I used Sassafrass Embellishments:
Felties
Lettering
Stickers
Cards
Banners
I do love all things Sassafrass!!!  Had so much fun making this page.
The clouds are Dusty Attic chipboard left untouched.
I am also going to enter this page into the Dusty Attic Birthday Challenge #3


Thanks so much for checking out my page!!

Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. congrats congrats congrats... i hope they do...it will be awesome... fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete