Wednesday 21 December 2011

Helmar Monthly Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share with you the page I have made using the lovely Lydell Quinn's sketch.  This is the Helmar Monthly Sketch Challenge.


I really enjoyed doing the page.  I got to emboss, use my favourite charcoal pencil, some Dusty Attic buttons, hessian, ink and of course some Helmar adhesives.  I used lots of Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots Adhesive on this page to give dimension.

Here are some close-ups:


So why not head over to the Helmar Blog and give this Monthly Sketch Challenge a go.  You will be in the running to win some awesome Helmar Goodies!!

This is what the sketch looks like.


Don't forget this is totally your interpretation of the sketch, you can rotate it, flip it.  Would love to see what you come up with.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Thanks for your support, and all the lovely comments you leave.

Renee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment