Tuesday 10 January 2012

Here is A "First"!

Hey Everyone,
 
I have had such a truly inspiring day today!  I just wanted to share.  My fabulous friend and mentor Tracy Weinzapfel hosted the Helmar Live Show on Ustream.  Today we worked on Art Journal Pages.  I had purchased an art journal with the intention of giving it a try.  So today was the very first page in my very first Art Journal.


Wouldn't say that it is fantastic, or perfect or even totally detailed.  But THAT is what it is all about.  Just having a go!  Today was about the art and working without a plan.  And I loved it!

Speaking of first's.  I got to use the Helmar Decoupage and Craft Paste which I have added to my list of favourite things!  The background is a book torn into pieces and glued on!


I used some of my favourite stamps.  This is a Unity Stamp Company stamp from their SMAK Kit.  I am a monthly SMAK kit club member and I love these stamps.


And another Unity Stamp Company stamp.

So my main thought for today is to just try something new.  It is such a wonderful feeling!

Thanks for stopping by!

Renee xo

1 comment:

  1. hey Renee~looks great!!!!I really should start one of these you are inspiring me!!!

    ReplyDelete