Saturday 14 January 2012

Holiday Fun - with Scrap the Boys

Today I wanted to share with you my page for this months Scrap the Boys Challenge.  The criteria for this month is:

January STB Challenge

This month we want to know about your boys favourite summer holiday past times. For example, do you spend heaps of time at the beach, do they love relaxing at home, their favourite holiday destination, spending time in the pool and so on...

Here is what I came up with:


I made the grid around the outside of the page, by ruling it up and colouring in alternative squares.  Took me forever!!  My husband came in and started talking to me at one stage and I coloured in the wrong block!!  Covered my mistake...lol.


The boys have so much racing on this slippery slide.

I have used lots of Purple Pumpkin buttons, cogs and heart.

Thanks for checking out my page.

Why not head over to Scrap the Boys and give it a go!!

Renee xo


No comments:

Post a Comment