Saturday 7 January 2012

My Little Mud Monster

Hi There,

Welcome to 2012!!  I know I am a little late aren't I!!  We are 7 days in and where has it gone already?  I am so far behind with my personal blog.  I am going to have so much to share with you in the next couple of weeks!!

So let me start by sharing this project I have done for my Helmar blog.  It is a layout of my little boy, Lucas.


He is such a cute little monster isn't he?  He had so much fun in the mud.  It's hard to keep him out of it!

I wanted to share with you a different technique for using the quilling process.  In this layout, I have used Martha Stewart Fringing Scissors around the edge of the page. I then stamped the edge and using my quilling tool, I quilled almost every 4th fringe inwards.

Here are some close-ups:


Thanks for checking out my page.

And here is to an awesome 2012!!

Renee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment