Monday 30 January 2012

Unity Stamp Co. Challenge

Hi There Everyone,

So it is no secret.  I love Unity Stamp Co.!!  They have a challenge over at the Unity Stamp Co. Blog which is all about your interpretation of "New Beginnings".

Here is my layout:


This picture is of my wedding day.  I just love this photo and the brick work in the background was my inspiration.

I have used stamps from the January SMAK Kit.  This is what the January SMAK Kit looks like:



I created the brick wall and arch by using a template and Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint - Black Soot.  I have stamped the hearts and wrapped twine around them. I used quite a few of the stamps from my kit in various areas of the page.  I stuck all the flowers down with Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots for dimension.  The corner flourishes are Dusty Attic Corner Flourish #2.  Just painted white with Gesso and then misted.

Here are some close-ups:


If you get a chance, stop by Unity Stamp Co. website and check out their Kits of the Month and also the Stamp Of The Week.  I have both delivered here to Australia and it is such great value. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my page!

Renee xo



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout!!! I love how you have echoed the archway like that on your page! This is brilliant!!! :D

    ReplyDelete