Monday 23 April 2012

Scrap the Boys April Challenge

Hey Everyone,

Have so many projects to blog about at the moment and I am a little behind.

Today I wanted to share with you my layout for Scrap the Boys.  This is for the April Challenge. 

RE-CYCLING....

We would like you to re-cycle some form of PACKAGING that is BOY related, this could be toy related, scrapbooking packaging, something from a magazine or book use your imagination....


 

Been feeling like I might have lost a little mojo there, but I had so much fun with this one.  That is why it is so much fun to be on a Design Team like "Scrap the Boys" because it forces you to think outside the square when you are faced with a creative block.


I am totally in love with all things Washi Tape at the moment.  I got this tyre tread washi tape from Lime Tart.
I also used a zig zag stamp from the March SMAK Kit from Unity Stamp Co.


I used the packaging from my boys Tonka Trucks which were given to them at Christmas Time.


I journalled on a raw chipboard star.


The true STORY stamp once again from Unity Stamp Company.  Can you see who my favourite company is?  I use their gorgeous stamps all the time!


Love a little hessian.  And once again the Tonka packaging re-cycled.

You have until the 11th May to give this challenge a go over at Scrap the Boys.  Would love to see what you can come up with!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Renee xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Renee... love your page for scrap the boys and your recycling well done... Love how you used the star too... Thanks so much for popping by hope you are doing well. Hope you enjoyed your time at helmar too. Keep up the great work:)
    leeann xxx

    ReplyDelete