Friday 11 May 2012

SO MUCH to tell you!

Hey Everyone,

Today is, RELEASE DAY for Unity Stamp Company.  And there are so many fabulous stamps to show you!!

This is a card I made using one of the new Phyllis Harris stamps.


Had so much fun bringing out my copic markers.

Here are the rest of the stamps.



I had a play in my art journal with these new release Simple Stories stamps.


That stamp is 5 inches!!  So many things you can do with it.


Here are the rest of the stamps in this collection:



There is also a Dana Carlson release:



To top it all off there is a sale at Unity Stamp Company:



And to celebrate Mothers Day!


I know what I would like for Mothers Day!!!  Someone needs to tell my hubby!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
I still have to pinch myself!!
So excited and totally inspired.

Renee xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!!! I can't believe how I almost missed this! Love how you have used these stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete