Sunday 24 June 2012

Scrap the Boys June Challenge

Hey There Everyone,

It is a cold and rainy day here in Mackay, just perfect for scrapbooking and catching up on my blog.  What also makes is easier is the fact that it is now school holidays here in Queensland, which means I won't have to run around like a crazy women, dropping kids off to school. 

There is still time to enter the Scrap the Boys June Challenge.

JUNE CHALLENGE >>>>

This month's challenge is from Creative Team Member TARRAH, this is the challenge that she used in her CT Application..

You need to create a layout featuring your boy(s) helping others, you also need to use paint on your layout!
This is my layout:



This is my son Jacksona and his little brother Lucas, helping Grandad on the farm.  I rolled some paint on the background using a brayer.  I loved the Kaisercraft Cock-a-doodle-doo Collection for this page.


I used the Unity Stamp Co Chicken Wire stamp to stamp all around the edges.  I also like the texture and farm sort of feeling using the hessian.


On the day we visited the farm I collected weeds and dried them out.  They were perfect for putting into the back of the tractor!!


I loved adding a little twine stitching in there.


I left the Dusty Attic Chipboard lettering raw.

So why not head over and give the challenge a try for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment