Sunday 15 November 2015

Case File 182 - I Can't Hear You!

Hi There Lovelies,

Today I will be sharing with you this layout I made
using the Case File 182 from


This is my niece Madelyn.  She is gorgeous.
I asked if I could take a photo of her and she put her hands over
her ears and said "I Can't Hear You!!"

I loved this challenge and these are colors that I would
not usually use on a layout.
That is the best thing about the CSI color palettes.
It really has you thinking outside the box.

Here are some close-ups:


I used a stencil and texture paste to make a large polka dot pattern.


My Evidence is:
Large Polka Dots
Book Pages
Scallop Border
Wet Medium
White Background

My Testimony is:
using the word sweet as inspiration for my journaling.

Here is what the challenge looks like:


Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment