Saturday 9 July 2016

Case File 206 - Thanks for Being You, Mum

Hi There Friends.

Another day, another Case File

Here is my take on Case File 206.


I have used all the colors in the palette.

My Testimony is:
Something Woven (I used hessian and I wove the 
paper in the background)


Puffy Stickers (in the title FOR BEING is all puffy stickers)
and Wood (the title is wood).

My Evidence is:  Write Your Journaling as a Thank You Note
"Thank you for being the best mum a girl could have.  
You are the glue that keeps this family together.......
I hope I am half the mum you are to my boys.  
Even though we live two states away I know I can call."

Here are some close-ups:



 Here is what the Case File looks like!


Why not head on over to CSI: Color Stories Inspiration
and give it a go.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment