Thursday 9 February 2017

Hugs & Kisses - Clique Kit February Sketch

Hey There Friends,

So excited to be a Guest Contributor 
for Clique Kits for February.
It was a dream of mine to be a Contributor
as I have been a subscriber for quite some time.

So to start my month off,
I am involved in the Sketch Challenge Reveal.

Here is my take on the sketch!


The moment I seen the Simple Stories - Love and Adore Collection
Sealed With a Kiss Patterned Paper,
I knew I wanted to cut out those X's and O's and mount
them to fit the sketch.

Here are some close-ups:


I love the dimension and the clean lines
I got to create using the kit.


The "Hugs and Kisses" title is available
for sale in the Clique Kits, Digital Store.

Here is what the Sketch Looks Like!


So head on over to the Clique Kit Blog
and link your interpretation of the sketch
to WIN a Mommy Lhey Planner Kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment